PCMate Free Startup Manager
Manage your Windows startup items to free up memory and boost
PCMate Free Startup Manager is a free
startup controller that sets up your Windows start up procedure
and manages Windows startup items, freeing you from delayed startups
and booting actions. This free windows startup manager
can manage your startups that are configured for
auto run when you start system or login. This includes various programs,
applications, and registries. This free startup controller software
allows you to add, delete or refresh any startup applications
and edit or view their entries to get a smoother and faster startup.
No more worry about the slow system startup and booting processes
from now on!
Remove startup items
Add startup items
View & edit program entry
|Remove unwanted program
from startup list to get fast & smooth startup.
items to add applications and create your own startup list.
|View program entry
in registry and edit startup items to change name, file
path, arguments, etc.
- Display & manage all Windows startup items
- Remove startup items to speed up Windows
- Add/edit startup items
- Enable/disable existing startup items
- Control & optimize Windows startup configuration
- View detailed properties of each startup
- Directly run the applications
- 100% free, safe & easy
- Boost system startup by deleting all of auto-start
- Speed up login time when disable those unneeded
- Make your sluggish PC run faster and more efficiently.
- Reduce the number of unnecessary startup programs to save
more available storage memory for other usage.
- Avoid more lag, freeze up, and errors.
- PCMate Free Startup Manager has been designed to work with
- Recommended Configuration: Pentium® class CPU - 1.4 GHz or more;
True color (16,8 M colors) Video Card - 1280x1024; 1GB MB RAM